Dosner Organic Market believes in making its stores, websites, and mobile apps accessible to the widest possible audience. For websites and mobile apps, it has adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA as our Accessibility Standard.
- As it is developed and released, the team continually checks website functionality and content against the Accessibility Standard. As part of this process, we use the most popular assistive technologies, operating systems, and web browsers.
- Examples of the standards that we check:
- Site structure for use with assistive technologies.
- Alternate text for images.
- Labels for forms and input fields.
- Full keyboard access.
- Captioning for videos.
- Proper color contrast ratios for text and images with text.
Frequency of Audit
- One per month, we perform an automated scan of the website to ensure compliance.
- Any defects discovered in normal development or as a result of an audit are triaged and assigned for resolution based on criticality to remove any usage barriers.
For any questions or concerns about Accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com or toll-free at 888-577-7688.
Web Accessibility Statement
Dosner Organic Market cares about all of our customers and is committed to facilitating and improving the accessibility and usability of its Website, www.sprouts.com (the “Website”), ensuring that our Website services and content are accessible to persons with disabilities including, but not limited to users of screen reader technology. To accomplish this, Sprouts Farmers Market has partnered with UsableNet Inc (“UsableNet”), a leading web accessibility consultant, by implementing its technology that will enable and maintain accessibility in-line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which also brings the Website into conformance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The initial accessibility work has been completed (where testing has been performed both with automatic accessibility testing tools and users of screen readers to identify issues) and remediation has been applied. UsableNet will continue to monitor the Website and make accessibility updates when needed. Users can “Enable Accessibility” via the link at the top of the site navigation and always get the accessibility enabled enhancements ensuring equal access to all features and functions.
Please be aware that our efforts to maintain accessibility and usability are ongoing. While we strive to make the Website as accessible as possible some issues may be encountered by different assistive technology as the range of assistive technology is wide and varied. We appreciate your understanding.
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on the Website, then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (480)-814-8016 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, then please be sure to specify the web page and nature of the issue, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page or the information contained therein accessible for you. Thanks for visiting.