Yield: 4 half Pint Jars
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Peanutbutter oats can be a tasty twist on a breakfast classic. Prepare the night before and enjoy in the morning!
Prep Time 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups regular rolled oats
- ¼ cups chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 2 tbsp. honey ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl stir together oats and chai seeds; stir in milk. Divide among four half-pint jars. Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve, top each jar with 2 tbsp. peanut butter. Top with mango, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.